Preparation time: 15 mins, plus 5 mins to decorate
Baking time: 30 mins
Makes: 10-12 slices
Flour used: plain flour
- In a large mixing bowl, add the oil, orange juice, orange blossom water, orange zest, yogurt and sugar and mix well.
- Add the eggs and whisk the mixture until nice and fluffy.
- At this point add the flour and baking powder. Mix well with a spatula or wooden spoon.
- Pour the mixture into a bundt cake tin, previously greased with some butter.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas 4 for 30 mins or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Gently remove the cake from the tin and let it cool down.
- Prepare the icing by simply mixing together the water, orange blossom water and icing sugar.
- Pour the icing over the cake.
- Decorate with some orange slices.
Thank you so much to GabriellaMorelli @bebbasrecipes_and_ph for providing this recipe. If you’d like to see more, please visit their Instagram page.