1. Weigh into a large bowl, flour, sugar, baking powder.
2. Mix together the milk, eggs and buttermilk
3. Pour the milk mixture in on to the dry ingredients and whisk until smooth
4. Pour in your melted butter and mix until combined
5. Cook in an oiled pan over a medium heat.
6. Serve with maple syrup, bananas and candied pecans
- 100g pecan halves
- 50g maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees
- Mix the pecan halves and maple syrup on to a lined baking tray
- Roast in the oven for 10 minutes, giving them a stir halfway trough