Prep time: 20 mins
Bake time: 30 mins
Flours used: Matthews Cotswold Maizebite
- Wash, peel, core and chop the apples.
- Add the apples, cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla, demerara sugar and half of the caster sugar to a non-stick frying pan and cook for 5 mins.
- Add the blackberries and mix.
- Add the fruit to an ovenproof dish, about 24cm x 18cm.
- Make the crumble by working the butter and the flour together with your fingertips.
- Add the remaining sugar and vanilla and mix.
- Cover the apples and blackberries with the crumble.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 200°C/180°C/gas 4 for about 30 mins until golden.
Thank you so much to Gabriella Morelli @bebbasrecipes_and_ph for providing this recipe. If you’d like to see more, please visit their Instagram page.