Halloween Mummy Brownies
100g unsalted butter
125g dark chocolate 70%
125g caster sugar
1 tbsp honey
100g Matthews Cotswold Organic Plain Flour, sifted
2 tbsp cacao powder, sifted
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
Prep time: 15 mins
Bake time: 20-25 mins
Flour used: Matthews Cotswold Organic Plain
1. Add the butter, chocolate, honey and sugar to a non-stick frying pan and cook on a low heat until the chocolate is completely melted, mixing constantly with a spatula.
2. Remove from the heat and add the eggs, one at the time, and whisk very quickly.
3. Add the flour, vanilla and baking powder and gently fold everything together until well combined.
4. Pour the mixture into a 24cm x 18cm tray, previously greased and then covered with a thin layer of flour.
5. Bake in a preheated oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas 4 for 22-24 mins.
6. Let cool down completely before cutting it into squares and decorating.
Thank you so much to Gabriella Morelli @bebbasrecipes_and_ph for providing this recipe. If you’d like to see more, please visit their Instagram page.