- Mix all of the ingredients into a large bowl until a dough forms
- Knead on a bench for 5 minutes until smooth.
- Let the dough rest for 2 hours on the bench.
- Cut the dough into quarters and roll out with a rolling pin.
- I used a pasta roller to get it to the thinnest possible thickness.
- Cut with the sheets with a round cutter ( traditionally in Sweden there is a whole in the middle of the crisp bread so they can be kept on a string or a round pole)
- Bake the crisp breads at 200 degrees of a baking rack, lined with parchment paper for 5-8 minutes.
- Let cool on a cooling rack and serve.
I eat mine with just some salted butter, simple and delicious.