Prep time: 30 mins, plus proving time
Bake time: 30-40 mins
Flour used: Italian Tipo 00
- Add the water, oil, sugar and yeast into a mixing bowl.
Mix with a fork.
- Add the flour and finally the salt.
- Knead the dough for 5 mins.
The dough will be a bit sticky, so use well-floured hands to handle it.
- Leave the dough to prove for 2 hours in a warm place.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and divide it into 3.
- Leave to prove for another 2 hours in a warm place or ideally for 24 hours in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas 7.
- Roll out each pizza dough to a circle, one at the time.
- Transfer to a large baking tray, lined with greaseproof baking paper.
- Spread the tomato passata, keeping it 1 cm from the edges.
- Add the cheese and grilled veggie.
- Drizzle with some oil.
- Bake each pizza for 10-15 mins.
Thank you so much to Gabriella Morelli @bebbasrecipes_and_ph for providing this recipe. If you’d like to see more, please visit their Instagram page.