- In a mixing bowl, mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Mix all of your wet ingredients together
- Pour the wet ingredients into the mixing bowl slowly ensuring there are no lumps. The batter will be very runny
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees
- Pour batter into pre oiled moulds, and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until a clean skewer comes out clean.
Vegan chocolate olive oil ganache
- 100g almond milk
- 150g dark chocolate
- 20g olive oil
- Head up the almond milk slowly, and bring to a boil
- Pour over the chocolate in 3 stages
- Drizzle in the olive oil and stir until emulsified
- Cover with cling film making sure it touches the surface of the ganache
- Cool at room temperature overnight or in the fridge for 30-45 minutes
- Decorate your cakes with the ganache and fresh berries
Thank you so much for Julia for the recipe. If you’d like to see more, please visit her on Instagram!