YES! Our dream has finally come true!
Disney has finally shared its magical Disney Parks Churro Bites recipe that we can create scrumptious Churro Bites at the comfort of our own homes!
This recipe serves four people and makes a perfect snack or a lovely dessert after dinner to enjoy with our self-isolation team.
- 128g water
- 8 tablespoons butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 160g plain or self-raising flour flour
- 3 eggs
- 192g vegetable or canola oil
- 64g sugar
- Combine water, butter, salt, and ¼ teaspoon cinnamon in 1 ½-quart saucepan over medium heat. Bring pot to rolling boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add flour and stir vigorously until mix forms a ball. Remove from heat and let rest for 5-7 min.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and stir until combined. Set aside.
Heat oil in a medium skillet or 1-quart saucepan over medium-high heat or until temperature reaches 177˚C.
- Spoon dough into a piping bag fitted with a large star tip. Pipe 1-inch strips of dough over the saucepan, cut with a knife, and drop into hot oil. Repeat until churro bites fill the saucepan with room to fry.
- Fry churro bites until golden brown. Remove with a slotted spoon or mesh spider strainer.
- Drain churro bites on a paper towel.
- Mix sugar and ½ teaspoon cinnamon in a medium bowl. Toss in churro bites until coated. Place on a serving plate and serve with your favourite dipping sauce.
We have created a downloadable churro bites recipe that you can download and print.
Disney has previously released a how-to tutorial video for making Churro Tots From Disney Parks. Feel free to use it for guidance on making your own churro bites!