- Mix your butter and sugars until just combined
- Add the whole egg.
- Mix in the flour and baking powder slowly
- Lastly add the chocolate chips.
- Let the dough rest in the fridge for at least 1 hour
- Roll your cookies into balls ( I normally use an ice cream scoop)
- Bake the cookies at 170 degrees for 8-12 minutes, they will still be soft when they come out of the oven, just let them cool down slightly and they will firm up.
I normally sprinkle a little bit of sea salt on top of my cookies before I bake them.