Makes: 1 loaf
Prep time: 10 mins , plus proving time
Bake time: 30-35 mins
Flours used: Matthews Cotswold Seven Seed and Grain
- Add the yeast, sugar, butter and water to the bowl of a mixer fitted with a dough hook and mix.
- Add the flour and the salt and knead for 5 mins.
- Leave to prove for a few hours, until doubled in size.
- Roll the dough out onto a floured surface.
- Shape the loaf and transfer to a loaf cake tin lined with greaseproof baking paper.
- Cover with a tea towel and leave to prove for 30 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 4.
- Bake for about 30-35 mins until golden. Cover with foil if it starts to over-brown.
Thank you so much to Gabriella Morelli @bebbasrecipes_and_ph for providing this recipe. If you’d like to see more, please visit their Instagram page.