Prep time: 10-15 mins, plus proving time
Bake time: 15-20 mins
Flour used: Heritage Bibury Barley
- Add the ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Mix with a fork and leave to rest for at least 4 hours.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the starter and knead for 5 mins if using an electric mixer, 10-15 mins if kneading by hand. The dough will be very sticky.
- Cover with oiled cling film and leave to prove for 2 hours.
- Transfer the dough to a 25cmx35cm baking tray, greased with
a few tablespoons of oil, and spread it out to fill the tray. Leave it to rise for another 30-45 mins.
- Using your fingers make some deep dimples on the surface.
- Add fresh rosemary, olives, onions and coarse sea salt. Drizzle with a generous amount of oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas 6 for 15-20 mins.
Thank you so much to Gabriella Morelli @bebbasrecipes_and_ph for providing this recipe. If you’d like to see more, please visit her Instagram page.